Instructions for adding your Statement Data to Etsy_Statements_Summarization.xls. From now on, I'll call this the Statements File.
PC Instructions only. I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Mac. This assumes you have Microsoft Excel 95 or greater.
- Open your new Statements File,
- Login to Etsy
- Click on Your Etsy
- Under the Money section, click on Your Etsy Bill (https://www.etsy.com/billing_main.php)
- Click on the month you wish to begin with. I'll choose Dec 2007
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link "Download this entire montly statement as a CSV file".
- You'll receive a choice to Open or Save. Choose Open.
- Select OK to any other prompts you may receive until the data opens up in Excel.
- Now you should be in Excel, with the data viewable.
- Select all of the data. One way is to hold down the Ctrl key, while pressing A.
- Copy the data. One way is to hold down the Ctrl key, while pressing C.
- Now navigate to the new Statements File.
- Click on the Dec tab.
- Click on the cell A11 and paste the data. One way is to hold down the Ctrl key, while pressing V.
- Voila! The data is automatically totaled on the Dec tab and on the Totals Tab.
- Continue on with the other months.